Services / campers and mobile homes or eco-lodges tenants
- Free Wifi: an access code is sent to you upon registration.
- Space heated swimming pool from mid-April to late September (hours: 10 h> 20 h)
- Indoor games room: table tennis and table football
- Common TV room.
- Bread and pastries every morning from 8:30 am (25.04> 25.09)
- Launderette (washing machine and dryer, open continuously and 7/7)
- Groceries : eggs, milk, butter, pastry, chocolate ... + selection of local products (same opening hours as the reception desk)
- During July and August: coffee, cold drinks, ice cream, catering on site or take away (evenings only).
- Barbecue charcoal area
- Balloon loan, tennis rackets, badminton (deposit required bond)
- Lending guidebooks, maps ign ... for lovers of hiking and biking
- Fridge rental (5 € / night) for campers. (in the limit of the available stock)
- Baby crawl space
- PMR health space
Services / Tenant mobile homes and eco-cottages
- Free loan of high chairs and cots, subject to availability.
- Making available, on request, barbecue charcoal.
Services / Camping-truck operators
- Space camper to perform full of water and emptying (free): 1 Chemical toilet is also present in the crawl space.
- To receive these services, it is mandatory to complete the registration formalities and spend at least one night in the campsite.
The ++ for everyone!
- Hiking from site selection to maximize your vacation time.
- Possibility to hike or make your jogging from the campsite: inquire at reception.
- Presence of a shepherd, one weekly and evening for a tasting and sales of its production.
- Selection of local producers that will allow you to go directly to meet them to visit their farm or cottage industry (chocolate, cider, sheep cheese, ham of the country ...)
- Selection of restaurants that will share local resources.
- Home of batîments, leisure (games room) and services (health, food) whose architecture, landscape integration and maintenance are regularly acclaimed by tourists and tour guides .
- Daily presence of the owners who stay on site throughout the season.